Friday, May 2, 2008

Too Busy....

I have been so busy with my job, and doing things around the house, I haven't written in so long. But, here we go....
Today is Friday, :0) so at work, that means laundry day. Ahh... laundry. I'm debating whether or not to go in early so I can get it all done. I'm leaning towards the reagular 2:30 time. Thankfully they have a really nice laundry room, that's always a plus.

So, this past weekend, my dad, Josh and I, went to look at cars. It was really fun, and if I sell my car, I think I might get a brand new one.I don't want to be in a big hurry to do anything, b/c I still like my car, but it's not getting any newer if that makes sense. I'm thinking I like the 08' Honda Civic, but in September, the 09's come out. It's weird how car company's do that, why make so many models, if they're only going to make more? It's confusing,, and then what do they do with all the cars they don't sell? Can they really sell all of them? I have no idea, but I would imagine most of the time, they don't. Buying a car is like a game, especially dealing with the salesman..althought the one's we talked to were pretty nice. Not too pushy..I guess. We test drove a new Mazda 3, and then the Honda Civic. Guess which one my husband liked? The Mazda 3 of course. It was sporty, it went fast, it had a bigger engine....all of the above, it had plus more. I liked it, it was okay, the price was awesome. But, it just wasn't me. The Honda Civic was nice, it was simple. I like simple. :0), simple is good.

Anyway- we had a really good time though, and it was fun to get to spend some extra time with my dad. I think we gave him a minor heart attack though, driving in and out of the traffic. I think I'm a pretty good driver, never had a tickett, never had an accident. Josh is a good driver, he would really be a great nascar driver,,, needless to say he likes to driver defensivly, all the time. If I do get a new car, it will stay new for a long time..... as long as he keeps his lead foot off the gas pedal. hahah....

Well, I have to go and do somthing productive before I start my day-- TGIF

See ya' later-

* When you pray, rather let your heart be without words, than your words without heart*

Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

BethAnne said...

I pick the 08 civic....I had an 88 civic and it was the best car I ever had....I know 88 - makes me old......cant go wrong with a Honda

{patty} said...

Hi Jenny,

I am a friend of your sister Beth and just posted on the other sister's new blog. I realized I have never said Hi to you! I look forward to getting to know know you through your blog!

Eddie said...

HEART ATTACK CITY. You both need to have a foot diet. Their way to heavy. I thought I drove fast, but you guys are crazy. Honda's are really hard to beat. Now you need to not use it as a dump truck and keep it clean. That means not dropping McDonals cups and wrappers in the floor and leaving them. Guess I told on you, didn't I? Love you anyway. Dad